© Kristen Nicole Guthrie 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Monday 22 October 2012

Letting Brad into your life


Hoping by now most of you guys have seen the new ad for Chanel No.5 starring the gorgeous Mr. Pitt. I have never really found Brad Pitt that amazing in general before, but my oh my I am definitely loving him in these videos.
Now there are two versions of the ad; one with just Brad doing his little monologue and one that's a voice over for a more classic perfume ad. I personally prefer the voice over version. Actually seeing Brad act out the lines ins't doing him any good, seems too fake to me. The other version though has the right amount of him that keeps you wanting more.
I gotta say it's nice not having other same old same, girl running around with a guy for this. Most perfume ads have gotten so predictable and all cheese. These have a classic sophistication which is perfect for a perfume like Chanel No.5.



No comments:

Post a Comment