© Kristen Nicole Guthrie 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Friday 10 August 2012

Gettin My Vogue On

Happy to be saying that there is a new collection of books coming out which is definitely being added to my (and I'm sure everyone else's) Must Have list. Vogue has launched the publication of a set of  books dedicated  to specific designers. 'Vogue On...Designers'  is starting its hit with 4 legendaries including Coco Chanel, Elsa Schiaparelli, Christian Dior, and Alexander McQueen. Being written by four of the best witters in fashion today, and with the exceptional archives of Vogue itself, you know they're gonna be a great read with stare worthy photographs. These bad boys are hitting stands on September 21 for a quality price of £15, so I'll be picking me up a set for my bookshelf. 



No comments:

Post a Comment