© Kristen Nicole Guthrie 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Monday 21 May 2012

In New Hands a New Look

Ever since the two creatives behind Opening Ceremony took over at Kenzo, it seems they are spreading to reach a new audience. With a new vibe for the season, I am definitely intrigued by all the new things they are doing. I knew they had been collaborating with Vans to put together a sneaker line, but it looks like they are now on to snap back caps with New Era, and boy is it looking great. I would love to get my hands on the white cap and a pair of the green vans. Hopefully this new look and feel to the brand isn't too far from what people know Kenzo to be though. So tell me what you guys think.





                                     

1 comment:

  1. i like i like :)
    the video's awesome, gunna learn to dance like that haha

    http://talillajessica.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete