© Kristen Nicole Guthrie 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Monday 14 May 2012

Move Over Anna

Carine Roitfeld
For those of you who didn't know, it was announced last September that French Vogue Editor-in-Chief, Carine Roitfeld, will be starting her own magazine coming out this fall. I have been waiting on edge to hear any further news about this and it's finally here. The magazine will be called CR Fashion Book, after her own initials of course, and will be coming out this September. It is to be sold mostly in Europe, with some distribution in the states and Asia, and for appropriately £6, which sounds like a great deal to me. CR will also be a quarterly publication, which intrigues me. I seem to be more drawn to the one that come out less often. I am very excited to learn that a documentary film will be coming out alongside the magazine about the woman behind it all. It should include interviews from industry creatives and designers, and show a candid view into Carine's professional and personal life. I always loved these types of films and I think it's about time this French heavy weight gets more public sight as well.

Take a look at the first mock up for the magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment