© Kristen Nicole Guthrie 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Connecting the LV Dots


From all the collaborations out there, the most intriguing has to be when a fashion designer teams up with an artist. We have seen this many times in the past from Zac Posen and Rosson Crow, to Paul Smith and Craigie Aitchison, and many others. This time Louis Vuitton has paired up with Yayoi Kusama for a limited edition collection scheduled to hit June 11. LV has previously collaborated with Stephen Sprouse and Takashi Murakami which both made everyone gone nuts so we can probably assume the same for this one. With Kusama's love (or maybe a bit of obsession) towards dots, we can see her artist flair pouring out of this one.

Check out some more on the collaboration here

(The pictures, especially the yellow ones actually remind me of another collaboration I've seen before but for the life of me I can't think of which. I hate when it's just at the tip of my brain, but don't worry I shall get to the bottom of it)








   

1 comment:

  1. I love Louis Vuitton!!!!

    http://lapetiterobenoire-ale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete