© Kristen Nicole Guthrie 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Crazy Lanvin Family


So glad to see more ads involving quote on quote real people. With this new fall 2012 Lanvin ad, we can see a mix of models ranging from 18 to 82 years old. I am definitely loving them as well. There is even a nice range from, as WWD puts it, 'regal to punkish' looks. 




“I was interested to bring these clothes back to the street somehow, and seeing how they look on different ages, different sizes,” Alber Elbaz told WWD. “It felt like a crazy family, and I like that.” 





 I'm enjoying the retro throw back in the photos and the staged element which has always been a personal like of mine. My favorite image has to be this last one here though. It's so 'gangsta santa' with the chain necklace, yet remains quite cool with the sleek coat. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment