© Kristen Nicole Guthrie 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Friday 8 June 2012

A Classic Revisited


I keep getting so excited about things that are happening lately! And this definitely made me wish I could just fly to NYC whenever I felt like it. On Wednesday night, the exhibition tour of the photos from the upcoming book 'The Little Black Jacket' had its opening night in New York. Displaying gorgeous photos of over 100 different known faces in the classic Chanel piece, this book, put together by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld is already on my pre-order list! A must have is my eyes. And that goes for both the book and the black jacket. When the day comes that I have one hanging in my closet, I know that my life will be complete (and a pair of Louboutins as well). Starting out in Tokyo in March, the exhibition came to NYC, and is hitting Taipei next. No doubt it will be coming to London as well, but I'm praying it's not before September when I make my return to Nottingham. Otherwise I will seriously consider flying in early just to go see this. They also put together this really cool e-experience to view all the photos on-line. It has the vibe of an exhibit all in it self which is great for the peeps who won't be able to see the exhibition for themselves. 







images from  http://www.fashionologie.com/



                                                 


                                                 


                                                 

      

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!!!!
    Adore Chanel!!


    http://lapetiterobenoire-ale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete